Upper Air Sounding System
RadioSonde (RSG-20A) Leaflet Download
- Robust to Satellite Drop-out and Doppler Collisions
- Commercial GPS Technology is applied
- Use Correlating, All-in-View GPS Engine
- Worldwide and 24hours / Day accessible GPS Operating System
- Digital Radiosonde, which is resistant for noise and facilitated to fix
- Minimized Launch Setting
- System Operation is not influenced by a solar spot
Automatic Agricultural Weather System is comprised of sensors, Remote Terminal Unit, Weather data processing system, Weather data indicator and accessories. Sensors are Wind direction, Wind Speed Temperature, Grass temperature, Underground temperature, Underwater temperature, Humidity, Precipitation, Rainfall Detector, Pyranometer, Sunshine duration, Evaporation, Soil moisture sensor, etc. to observe converts the data from each sensor into meteorological physical quantity and transmits the data to Data Processing System. By Data Processing System collects and analyzes the weather data, it is possible to monitor a change in the weather with the real-time graph and process the work automatically like generating a weather statistical chart.
- Worldwide and 24hours / Day
- Maintains advantages of digital Radiosonde technology
- All sensors pre-calibrated and permanently installed
- Minimal launch preparation
- Operation not affected by heightened sunspot activity
The radiosonde is designed to measure and collect automatically such weather data from over 30,000m upper-air as wind direction and speed, temperature, humidity and pressure. The collected data are transmitted to the ground receiving system. The radiosonde is flown high in the air with help of fully inflated balloons.
Ground Station(GL-5000P) Leaflet Download
- Automated Operation
- Easy system configuration and operation
- Digital data transmission and processing
- Flexible modular design and high reliability
- Near real time and graphical data display
GL-5000P is a state-of-the-art ground system for upper air sounding. Temperature, humidity, and pressure values are acquired via the precision sensors attached by a radiosonde to a free flying balloon. Wind speed and wind direction data are acquired through the use of GPS over 30Km height from the ground. The GL-5000P system software offers complete automatic data acquisition, graphic and text display of all calculated meteorological parameters as well as compatible with WMO message. Automatic selection of significant and standard levels, automatic generation of tactical message, the real time display of all the reduced and raw Radiosonde data, and the complete archiving of all the reduced and raw Radiosonde data are processed by the sounding system software. The system consists of a ground receiver, antenna, radiosonde ground checker and computer.